2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use some of its features.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These are used to gather statistics on how our website is being used and to tailor content based on user preferences.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
4. HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience.
6. WHERE CAN YOU GET FURTHER INFORMATION?